For a regular Internet user, Google Chrome is like a home. 90% of the Internet user uses Google Chrome as their default browser. Actually, a maximum number of user love to save their personal Email’s and other website’s “User Id” and “Password” and other important information in their default browser. So, it is very important to hide your personal information from other, that’s why you need to do protect your browser from another user. Today in this article I will show you “how to lock Chrome browser with a password“.
There are many methods available for that purpose. So, the methods are – (1) Lock without Google Account, (2) Enable new profile of Google Chrome. Actually, both the process are effective for it. But today I will mention the easiest process for this purpose. The first one is very easy to compare to the second process. So, in the next part of the article, I will show you the whole process with step by step method.
The first one is very easy to compare to the second process. So, in the next part of the article, I will show you the whole process with step by step method.
Lock Chrome Browser without Google Account:
The main concept of this process is- you need to download an extension in your Google Chrome Browser. There are many popular extension available on the Internet, such as Browser Locker and PassBrow .
- First of all, you need to open Chrome Web Store from your Chrome Browser and search by “Chrome Password Locker” or you can search by the extension name directly.
- I personally recommended PassBrow locker extension, because it is very reliable and easy to use compared to other chrome locker extension.
- Then download PassBrow or one of the locker extension which is suitable with your Chrome browser version. After that, you can use it.
So, this is the easy process that you need follow before it. After installation, your browser needs a password in every time whenever you start it.
Disadvantages of using these Locker:
There are many disadvantages available of this kind of extension. Like:
- You can’t update your Google Browser. If you do it, then your locker will not be work for the next time that means you need to install again.
- Maximum locker contains malware potential that can be harmful to your device.
- If you don’t change its default password then anyone can easily open your browser because in maximum case the default password is “Password“. So, you need to change its default password as soon as possible after installation.
- In many cases, it also crashes your default chrome browser.
These are the topics that you should know before using this extension.
As I mention in the above article, you need something to lock your browser. That’s why you can use some chrome extension. Actually, this process is very simple compare to other.
So, guys if you have any problem regarding that then you share your problem by commenting on the below comment box.
More Article: 1) Data Recovery Tools & its processing Technique For Windows Pc.